Ming jewelry hot cross-border real estate business in Suzhou good housing financial data of two skin-www.jhyc.cn

Ming jewelry hot cross-border real estate business in Suzhou good housing financial data of two pieces of leather hot column capital flows thousands thousand comment stocks the latest rating simulated trading client diagnosis sina finance App: Live on-line blogger to tutor the purchase of new shares: the stock market is the most simple way to pick up the money, reporter Wu Zhengyi, editor of Qiu Jiang in the property market booming then, Ming jewelry cross-border real estate business at the right time. Suzhou Ming jewelry purchase a good house with "two step" mode, the first is at the end of 2015 gains 25% stake, this again into the remaining 75% stake. However, the Shanghai Stock Exchange reporter found that the financial indicators before and after the disclosure of the two houses in Suzhou, there is a big difference, the reason to be solved. Statistics show that Suzhou house is a real estate business platform, through the online platform and offline marketing channel combination (O2O) method, to provide real estate trading platform service for real estate developers, real estate agents, second-hand housing buyers and sellers. In June 30, 2016 as the base date, the estimated value of 100% shares of Suzhou good house is $3 billion 250 million, the appreciation rate of up to 5.7 times. It is worth noting that, before and after the Ming jewelry two acquisition announcement, the financial indexes of Suzhou good house a sharp face". According to Ming jewelry announcement on December 27, 2015 on 2013, 2014, 2015 1-9 month, Suzhou good housing revenues were 242 million yuan, 650 million yuan, 587 million yuan, net profit was 5 million 16 thousand and 400 yuan, 23 million 381 thousand and 400 yuan, 40 million 11 thousand and 200 yuan, the year 2015 is expected to achieve sales revenue of 9-10 billion yuan, net profit of 80 million yuan to 100 million yuan. At that time, the other side also committed the transaction, the underlying assets of the year 2016, year 2017, the annual net profit of $2018, respectively, $250 million, $320 million. But this restructuring plan shows that in 2014, Suzhou good house in 2015 and the first half of 2016 achieved operating income of 474 million yuan, 566 million yuan and 292 million yuan, net profit was 4 million 798 thousand and 400 yuan, 2 million 496 thousand and 400 yuan and 81 million 507 thousand and 200 yuan. The control is visible, differences in Suzhou good housing 2014 annual revenue and net profit significantly, including revenue shrink about 170 million yuan, net profit from 23 million 380 thousand yuan dropped to 4 million 800 thousand yuan; 2015 annual net profit of 2 million 500 thousand yuan, and 40 million 10 thousand yuan, is expected to 80 million to 100 million yuan in the first three quarters of the year number previously disclosed more. The gap is very large. If the vertical comparison, Suzhou good house financial data is also very unusual. The disclosure of the restructuring plan, the first half of 2016 the company achieved revenue of 292 million yuan, with 2015 annual revenues of 566 million yuan for reference is still normal, but from the net profit indicators, the first half of this year amounted to 81 million 507 thousand and 200 yuan, and the performance promised in 2016 full year net profit of 190 million yuan, there are clouds and mud compared with the 2015 annual net profit of 2 million 496 thousand and 400 yuan. Look at the gross profit margin相关的主题文章: